Saturday 17 April 2010

Charity SHOPPNG !

I couldn't go long with out feeding my addiction...and with great lack of funds what better way then browsing (with intend to find) the charity shops and
as well as helping out a charity....I find you can sometimes get some real gems, and your likely to find something that no one else has...its like cheap vintage shopping :).
My home town Kenilworth is known for its amount of charity shops and you can normally always go out and find something good.
These two pieces are from Acorn (a children's charity)

This is a size 14 but it works as a dress. The different layers make it more interesting and for £3.25 a BARGAIN !!!

The belt is leather and at cost me £1.95 :)

another one to add to the collection!

Now I put 2 and 2 together and here is my charity shop outfit ...working so well.

Just wanted to share my finds with you...hope you like them

X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment