Thursday 8 April 2010

What to do on a sunny day ...?

Now it was a beautiful day in the shire today...and what better to do then take a stroll and eat ice cream...dress yourself up pretty and take photo's :)...
Two of my best friends Jo and Alice came over and raided my wardrobe, and donned a face a makeup...now I took some old school photo's on my dads 30 year old SLR camera...it was AMAZING you had to wind the film on that's how old school it was and it weighed about a stone...so you will have to wait till those are developed...CAN'T WAIT !!!...but here are just a few of the photo's i took on my ordinary digital camera...i no not as exciting but this is all in the run up to getting my digital SLR :)...hope you like the outfits...and the photos....they are yet to be photoshopped because I'm not at uni for a couple of weeks and I can't afford to have it on my laptop *sad face*

This is my favourite picture of Al...just looks BEAUTIFUL !!!

I like this photo...the arms make it sharp !


We used a trampet my sister left when she moved out to create jumping shots...I really like them !
This is a dress from AMERICAN APPAREL...I love it !


I like fun shots like this however just realise my foot is in it ...not great!

Jo...wearing denim on denim...AMAZING !

Stunning!!!


JoJo looks stunning in this outfit...she has a great model look...she's wearing my Topshop body and my precious Paul Smith blazor.

Coat I made :) on my driveway...walking shot!





I really like action shots...they can sometimes be more natural!

I love this one of Jo throwing the leaves :)

I also made this outfit last year...I was going for the tweed look...

Next time hopefully ill have the camera and the photo's will be more impressive..but it was fun..next time we're thinking crazy makeup like GAGA styley :)

hope you like them.

X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment