Tuesday 2 March 2010

Another day...another shoot!!!

Here I am modeling for my friend Randy, I have known him for since forever, and he is studying Fashion Design Development at LCF.
His theme was recycling and he made this out of an old dressing gown and an old jacket. He went for an oriental theme because of the fabric print...I think it looks amazing !!! some great craftsmanship !!! I think he is going to be an amazing designer! so watch out for him !
My favourite images are the second and the fifth one.
I liked the building in the background of this first one!





He wanted to take these photos up against a brick wall he saw on Fashion street however we found one closer to home in our halls. I was glad because it was quite cold!
But these are just a few of my favourite ones!
Hope you like them
X X X

3 comments:

  1. head up!chin up! :))
    posing!
    quite editorial outfit.
    but i dont like the photo n2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes...and beautifull kimono!

    Kissy

    LustyCapuccino

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoot and i love the whole outfit! beautiful! xxxx

    ReplyDelete