Wednesday 24 March 2010

Kate Moss ruling the world????

She started off as one of the world most beautiful and successful supermodels...but now she is one of the most successful business women!!! and by the looks of it about to star in her first film!


I love Kate Moss...apart from the hole drugs scandal! I admire her for coming back and making a success of her self for things other than modeling...but advising Mr Cowell and staring in a movie..we shall have to see how she does...I have a book on Kate, which I may show you at a later date..its just a book on her style and how it has changed...its very interesting I would advise lots of you to buy it. Lots of pictures :) but it also talks through her life which is interesting.
This women is an inspiration!!!
I can't wait to see her film
X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment