Friday 5 February 2010

By the sea (the thames)!!!

These are the photos from today that my friend Steph took for her work, she made this head piece thing that kept blowing me away !
It was fun after a while but quite awquard at first as everyone kept looking! but after a while I was embrassing the look..it was something about diamonds and the sea...she kept mentioning mermaids but edgy!
hope you like the photos...I picked my favourite from them all :)...feel they need a bit of photoshopping though to make them thoroughly awsome !







Here I was very scared that I was going to fall off...holding onto this lamp for dear life!


I look like the queen of the mermaids :) !
Location: The Thames
Photos, styling and makeup:Stefanie Humphries
Top: Vintage
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Steve Madden
x x x x
P.S Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment