Saturday 23 January 2010

Last night and the velcro wall !!!!


Last night we got tickets for SE one which is near London Bridge and its the most bazaar place... its in a tunnel!!! its awesome though.

Little did we know that one of the many rooms was a foam party...which you always say your going to avoid but some how in the middle of the evening it either seems a good idea or someone else thinks it seems a good idea to push you into the crowd of wet soapy people all rubbing up against each other (GAG!).
AAAANNNNNDDDD another room had a Velcro Wall AAAAMMMMMAAAAZING ! there was a mini trampoline that gave you extra height! and the suits bar a little smelly were to die for !!! haha but this wall made my night ! x



Katie and H-dogs outfits ! Love H-dogs (left) sheepskin coat from Zara even if she was sick on it one night!



Rocking the red lips tonight...thought I'd try something new I normally always go for the smokey eyes... but its time to break out of habits and try new stuff :)


H-dog's new top from Topshop... I like the style and fabric... unsure of the tassely hanging things on the side...but it makes for good decoration they just look so flimsy I could imagine someone just walking past and getting one caught and just ripping them right off one by one !



The bottom of my dress/top and my vintage bag... I love this bag I always use it...its so sturdy and reliable !


getting a sneak peek of my full outfit... but more importantly the Velcro suit ! very 80's rave




And this is THE WALL... and there is me showing you some moves...it was so much fun expecially when you've had a few beverages!

No comments:

Post a Comment